latest show news
- A guide to coaching for performance at January’s Learning Technologies Conference
- Learning for the YouTube generation
- show all news stories
Tuesday 29th January 2013
Theatre 2 11:45 - 12:15
Ignite session: Making learning alive at work
Charles Gould, Managing Director, Brightwave
How can we use everything at our disposal to make learning at work not just online but personal, relevant and dynamic?
Learning is not a linear process. It's multi-device, multi-generational and multi-purpose. And with the nature of work shifting towards the knowledge and service industries learning needs to become part of most jobs. Equally, transformation and disruption in other sectors demands a flow of knowledge for better performance. So, let's think of learning as an ecosystem that needs to change with the people using it and the organisations needing it.
Leading practitioners in workplace learning share their five-minute perspectives on:
- Why making learning alive at work is important to them and how they are tackling it
- How we can design intelligently, responsively and sustainably
- Why it makes commercial sense
- Real case studies and examples