latest show news
- A guide to coaching for performance at January’s Learning Technologies Conference
- Learning for the YouTube generation
- show all news stories
Tuesday 29th January 2013
Theatre 4 11:00 - 11:30
Learning for the YouTube generation
Martin Addison, MD, Video Arts
As the YouTube generation comes of age and enters the workplace how do you engage them in learning? By using the medium they most prefer to consume, says Martin Addison CEO of Video Arts.
More and more organisations are using video to engage a new generation of learners. Find out why Ernst and Young, Volvo and Macmillan Cancer Support are turning to video as their training resource of choice.
- Why is video becoming so popular for training?
- What makes the YouTube generation different?
- Video: should you find it, make it or buy it?
- Effective uses of video learning: case studies