latest show news
- A guide to coaching for performance at January’s Learning Technologies Conference
- Learning for the YouTube generation
- show all news stories
Tuesday 29th January 2013
Theatre 4 15:30 - 16:00
Can localisation help your global customers experience the best your business has to offer?
Paul Ballard, Managing Director, 3di
Export markets have become increasingly important for the growth of UK businesses and your international customers should have the same experience as UK customers. What strategies can you use to address complex local language issues?
Paul Ballard, 3di Managing Director, will describe practical approaches, supported by case studies that will help you to deliver high quality multi-lingual versions of your content, on demand.
3di excel in successfully communicating your complex content across multiple languages. This ensures you can compete more successfully for customers and make substantial financial and time savings.
- Is your content, software product, or e-learning complex?
- Do you operate in highly regulated markets?
- Are you trying to deliver to multiple markets at the same time?
Learn how to deliver a first class experience to all your customers, worldwide. Come along to our free seminar to see how working with a translation and localisation company can help your business succeed.