latest show news
- A guide to coaching for performance at January’s Learning Technologies Conference
- Learning for the YouTube generation
- show all news stories
Tuesday 29th January 2013
Theatre 5 14:00 - 14:30
Dynamic learning networks: Transforming learning through Smart knowledge sharing
Randy Emelo, President and CEO, Triple Creek
Social learning tools have fallen short of business expectations: Interactions are unstructured and typically ad hoc; and adoption and active use is usually low.
This presentation is the debut of Triple Creek’s newly expanded solution, River, a platform for building dynamic learning networks for enterprise knowledge sharing – the missing piece of what companies have been trying to do.
Used by companies such as Aegis Media, McDonald’s, Wells Fargo, and AT&T, River breaks down knowledge silos, fosters active cross-organisational learning and facilitates the building of a true learning culture.
During this presentation, Emelo will:
- Provide specific examples of how companies are using dynamic learning networks today
- Discuss the role of learning professionals in fostering these networks to extend value of existing learning initiatives and to create new learning opportunities
- Demonstrate how River enables competency-based knowledge sharing through dynamic learning networks
- Show how River complements and adds value to other learning and talent investments