Wednesday 30th January 2013
Theatre 2 13:15 - 13:45
Getting your mobile strategy right
Steve Barden, Lead Consultant, LINE Communications
Among the many challenges that organisations face today is how to drive value out of mobile, the most significant channel since the Internet.
In order to remain competitive, it is essential to manage the capacity offered by mobile devices and that requires the requisite capabilities to be governed at an enterprise level.
This session identifies the nine challenges that organisations face when trying to produce a scalable mobile roadmap and explores some strategies to address them. Using real examples, Steve will explain the practices and results achieved for a range of mobile solutions, by answering such question as:
- What are the best uses of mobile?
- How can we make sure our mobile solutions work for the target audience?
- How do we manage our intellectual property?
- Do we have all the right knowledge and capabilities in place?
- How should we determine success?