latest show news
- A guide to coaching for performance at January’s Learning Technologies Conference
- Learning for the YouTube generation
- show all news stories
Wednesday 30th January 2013
Theatre 2 14:00 - 14:30
RSA a case study: How we halved training design time and decreased time to competence by 30%
Neal Harris, Training Business Partner and Krissie Owen, Learning and Development Partner, RSA
This session will detail how RSA have transformed their approach to training with dramatic results. With a brief to:
- Reduce length of training time by 20% whilst maintaining / improving knowledge transfer.
- Remove dependency on existing training environment/platform.
- Be future proof & easily adaptable for other business areas.
Not only has RSA met training objectives and business objectives, it has also made impressive cost savings with over £290k to be saved in one year. Come along and find out how….