latest show news
- A guide to coaching for performance at January’s Learning Technologies Conference
- Learning for the YouTube generation
- show all news stories
Wednesday 30th January 2013
Theatre 3 11:45 - 12:15
Playing games with quality
Ben Betts, CEO, Curatr
Gamification is one of the big buzzwords in our industry today. While arguments have been raging about the effectiveness of Gamification strategies, we've been busy researching. In fact, we've spent the last two years investigating the effect of Gamification on learning outcomes.
Come join us in our session as we explore the results of this study.
- How theorists suggest Gamification can be used to shape learner behaviour
- If Gamification is a legitimate strategy for increasing participation
- If there is any link between Gamification and online learning outcomes
- How Gamification affects the quality of participation in an online learning experience.