Rapid Development of SoftSkill Simulations for Training and Assessment
- Are you familiar with, or interested in, simulation based training and assessment for SoftSkills
- Do you have SoftSkill training programmes that are repeated?
- Would you like to reduce costs and increase the effectiveness of your SoftSkill training programmes?
SoftSkills are fundamental to succeed in today’s borderless workplace. Focused SoftSkill programmes form the linchpin of an organisation’s successful talent development strategy.
ETU has developed a unique set of tools empowering organisations to rapidly create and deliver immersive SoftSkill Simulations. These simulations are ideal for scenario based training and situational assessment of soft, behavioural and procedural skills.
With our tools, organisations can now:
- rapidly convert existing expertise into image, audio, video or avatar based SoftSkill Simulations
- deliver cost effective Simulations online to an infinite number of learners
- track and monitor real-time analytics for individual learners, groups or the entire organisation, providing unprecedented actionable data on skills and behaviours
With 20 free customised workshops on offer over the two days, its never been easier to see first-hand how Simulation can fit into your Training programmes. Workshop registration is now open.
Would you like to win a completely free, custom-built SoftSkill Simulation for your organisation? One lucky participant of ETU's Simulation, Performance and Learning survey will - No strings attached! Competition Launches January 21st.
Go to www.etu.ie/lt2013.
Visit Stand 90 for our demonstrations, workshops and enter The Competition