latest show news
- A guide to coaching for performance at January’s Learning Technologies Conference
- Learning for the YouTube generation
- show all news stories
Wednesday 30th January 2013
Theatre 5 11:45 - 12:15
Analysing and identifying the learning needs of your managers.
Peter Casebow, CEO, GoodPractice
Learning needs analysis tends to be seen as a bit of a dark art, but there are simple techniques to help you really understand your manager’s learning needs. This seminar will look at:
- How managers learn and the implications for undertaking learning analysis
- Six simple techniques to help analyse learning needs
- Analysis of managers’ learning needs drawn from three years of search data
This presentation will give you ideas, tools and useful resources to help analyse and understand what support your managers need in order to perform better.