latest show news
- A guide to coaching for performance at January’s Learning Technologies Conference
- Learning for the YouTube generation
- show all news stories
Wednesday 30th January 2013
Theatre 5 12:30 - 13:00
Interactive e-learning made easy with Articulate Storyline
Tom Kuhlmann, VP, Community, Articulate
Do you want to build more than click-and-read e-learning, but don’t have the programming skills to do it? That’s where Articulate Storyline comes in. It lets you create highly interactive e-learning – there’s no programming required.
In this session, Tom will discuss key elements of interactivity and show you how to build interesting interactions using Storyline.
You’ll learn about the three core elements of interactivity and how to:
- Create click-and-reveal interactions
- Produce hotspot and rollover activities
- Build drag-and-drop interactions quickly and easily