latest show news
- A guide to coaching for performance at January’s Learning Technologies Conference
- Learning for the YouTube generation
- show all news stories
The ROI of collaborative development and distributed learning: the Babcock International story
Malcolm Strange, Head of Training Capability, Babcock International Group
Mr. Strange, Head of Training Capability from Babcock International, will discuss the ROI, both qualitative and quantitative, of an integrated learning solution consisting of a social LMS and a collaborative Learning Content Management System (LCMS).
He will discuss what business issues Babcock was experiencing predeployment of the learning solution
and the value they have seen to upgrading to a social LMS and what that meant for his learners.
In this session you will learn:
- How Babcock successfully adopted a new look and feel to their LMS and their learner reactions to this vibrant and engaging environment
- Why LCMS technology is aligned to Babcock’s learning strategy and the real value it adds to managing complex projects
- How Babcock engages with their customers and how they manage LMS and LCMS to achieve result over multi-year contracts
- The future for Babcock’s learning strategy and how technology helps support this
- How the technology can only deliver results as long as appropriate processes and protocols are
implemented and followed