Use our step-by-step guide below or download the Quickstart guide here to get started with the Learning Technologies Digital Experience 2021. If you have any questions that aren´t listed below please contact us at email@example.com.
1. Your Learning Technologies Digital Experience 2021 account has already been created and pre-populated with the information you provided at registration.
You should have received an email with a button directing you to a login page. *If you did not receive an email, please check your spam or junk folder.
2. You may also log in directly via a web link at https://app.swapcard.com/login. Using the email address you provided when you registered for LTDX.
3. After you enter your email you will be prompted to create a password. *Please keep this password handy for the entire event.
4. Once you log in you will be redirected to the event Home Page.
1. From the Home Page, look on the left side of the screen,
you will see a box with your name, title, company and
headshot (if applicable).
2. Click the Edit button in the top right of that box.
3. This will take you to your profile. Once you are in the profile
view you can edit various areas including your name, title,
company, headshot, bio, social media, and contact details.
4. Click any of the Edit buttons to edit that section.
1. Use the Home Page buttons or Top Menu, to navigate to
any of the session categories – Live from Monday 15th of
February until Friday 26th of February.
2. This will take you to a list of sessions for that day.
3. Once you are in the Session List View you can scroll to
browse sessions or use the Search / Filter field on the left.
4. Find any session and then click on it to view details.
The Premium Pass costs £250 plus VAT and gives you full
access to 30 immersive experiences and workshops in
addition to all 70 free interactive sessions.
We will be using Adobe Connect for immersive experiences.
1. To access Adobe Connect, login to Swapcard. Go to the
Premium Programme and click on the Premium Session you would
like to access. Then, click on the purple link to ‘Enter the Adobe
2. The login screen is pictured below. You just have to enter
your name (Login) as a Guest. No ID or password is required.
3. The Adobe Connect rooms open 10 MINUTES BEFORE THE START
TIME. When it’s time, enter the room and say hello via the chatbox!
1. From the Home Page, browse our sponsors.
You can get here via the Top Menu navigation at the top of
the page, or the buttons in the centre of the home page.
2. You can explore our sponsors by scrolling the page or using
the Search/Filter field on the left.
3. Find any Sponsors and click on the company name to