Selecting the right learning platform, working through the technical challenges and just getting it working can feel like huge obstacles. Then once you’ve done all that, you still need to get your chosen solution live and get people using it! Launch and adoption are two key components of any learning platform project and here we will explore what it takes to get them right.
Mission ready: Launching learning platforms for success
Just because you build it doesn’t mean they will come. Successfully implementing a learning platform is about far more than just getting the technical nuts and bolts right. Discover how enterprise organisations are not only created engaging launch plans to support new system rollouts nationwide and worldwide, but also delivering clever content strategies that keep people coming back for the long term.
- Superseding classroom training as a default with digital learning
- Creating strong ‘what’s in it for me’ messaging that gets people engaged
- Segmenting your workforce and staggering your implementation for sustained success
- Drip feeding content to create ongoing engagement and usage
- Show what it can help them achieve