With less than a third of organisations actively supporting the application of learning in the workplace, there is a sense that people need the support L&D more than ever when they are actually on-the-job. Whether you call it learning in the flow of work, or performance support, this session shares insights into an innovative approach that is making the most of digital at the point of need.
Unlocking people potential with performance support
All too often, learning finishes at the end of a formal intervention such as a classroom or e-learning course or is just a compliance tick the box exercise. But there is real momentum across L&D to provide better performance support and learning in the flow of work. Chevrolet Korea and D&D are leveraging an innovative range of digital resources to support its teams on the ground as they work. From apps and digital workbooks, to an interactive chatbot, they are using learning data to better drive continuous learning and support their people in the moment - just when they need it the most.
- Why performance support is so important and what you can do about it – now
- Where and how you can start in your company
- How to add additional performance support into your learning programmes
- Evaluating performance support tools and tailoring their use
- What data do you need and how does it help?