L1S3 - Meeting the green challenge - L&D’s part in the journey to Net Zero
Do you feel like you’re living through a Netflix series? A big driver of the turbulence of our time is climate change - and it’s only going to get worse if we do nothing about it. Our planet is in trouble and business has a key role in putting things right.
With many organisations targeting carbon Net Zero by 2030, this is a pivotal moment. The actions we take now will determine whether we turn things around - or not. Organisations have a key role to play and we, in L&D, are ideally placed to facilitate awareness, action and learning around sustainability. This is no longer a nice-to-have, but will be critical to the bottom line as customers make increasingly ethical choices. After all, without a planet, there is no business.
Join us for this interactive lunchtime workshop to explore:
- How green is L&D - from the perspective of organisations, vendors and industry analysts
- How we can lead the sustainability revolution as a sector
- How you can lead green change in your organisation
- What practical steps we can take to be more sustainable
- Each other’s sustainability stories and best practice