T3S2 - Learning systems
Deploying learning systems successfully from scratch - top tips and pitfalls to avoid
The scope and potential of a well-deployed Learning Management System (LMS) can be immense. Drawing on real-world examples – and successes – this session explores how to ensure your deployment is successful, from embracing automation to segmenting and working with the needs of individual audiences, to optimising your data and content. These insights will cast a new light on how to get the most from an LMS, whether you’re in the middle of a project, just starting, or considering a change.
- Your launch: big bang or slow roll out?
- Getting stakeholders on board
- Creating learning journeys that work
- Delivering on business goals via the LMS
- Why it always comes down to the people