T3S5 - Moving online
Taking L&D online - the systems, the methods, and the essentials for success
Creating a digital learning culture demands a mindset shift beyond simply putting a course online. It’s a complete change in how we do things. That calls for high levels of trust and engagement so that employees feel empowered and motivated to take control of their learning and make the most of the opportunities technology offers for their development. In this session find out how organisations have made that shift and successfully transformed their learning from the physical to online space.
- Designing and delivering a digital blend that works
- Establishing trust – often overlooked, but crucial
- Supporting lasting behaviour change
- Measuring impact and making your digital transformation count
- Building solid digital foundations