T4S6 - Learning engagement
Boosting the traffic to, and use of, your learning systems
It’s a familiar issue with any organisational learning system: after some initial interest, usage drops and fails to recover. This then generates a poor perception of the system and of the L&D department as a whole. If you have an LMS in place, or you are about to implement one, how can you prevent this? Join this panel to hear three practitioners who have been there, and felt some of the pain, but who have succeeded in creating engagement with their organisational learning systems.
- Creating a sense of individual responsibility for learning
- Techniques for communications that work
- Building a sense of urgency and momentum
- Can you re-launch an LMS?
- The importance of systems architecture