Data culture transformation - Utilising behavioural analytics for skill-based capability building
Swiss Re is transforming to a data-led culture to support its vision in making the world more resilient. This multi-year journey started in 2021 and will transform how 20.000 employees work with data. How can Swiss Re be successful with data skill transformation at scale?
Personalised, adaptive learning is a core technology needed to drive not only our skill transformation, but more importantly a culture transformation. In this session, we share our first experiences on how we utilize behavioural analytics for skill-based capability building and tailoring the learning journey for each employee at scale.
- Identification of human capital requirements is enabled by a data skill taxonomy
- The Veenhoff Skill Model identifies data culture maturity and inconsistencies
- Building behaviour vs knowledge acquisition: the data-led capability journey
- Personalised, adaptive learning for effective knowledge assimilation at scale
- Task-based, personalised training to transform knowledge into skills
- Capability building and proficiency evaluation in the flow of work
- Outlook: measuring business impact of capability building initiatives