The science of social learning and how to use it to create long lasting behaviour change according to Legal & General and Virgin Money
How do you deliver high value, strategic learning programmes at scale? In a way that makes sure learning is put into action, you’re able to measure ROI, and you’re able to give learners the type of experiential learning they used to love in an offsite? It’s probably no longer through face-to-face training and it’s definitely not through your LMS.
Join Gemma Paterson. Head of People Development Experiences and Innovation at Legal & General, Scott McNair, Senior Manager of Talent and Leadership at Virgin Money and Hive Learning CEO Julia Tierney for a practical panel discussion where you’ll learn:
- Practical tips on how to use network science and nudge theory to create accountability, FOMO and achieve engagement of up to 90% on your strategic learning programmes
- Proven, data-backed methods for getting even the most traditional of audiences engaged in social learning and ideas on how to test, learn, and iterate
- How to integrate social learning technology into your ecosystem and into the flow of work, without causing distraction or overwhelm
- Practical tactics on how to get over 88% of people taking action on what they’ve learned
- Insight into Hive Learning’s 5 step framework for embedding culture change at scale, designed from a study of over 20,000 programmes and real world social movements