The future of instructor-led training
Your trainers and instructors are your greatest asset. They build deep connections with learners and can effortlessly adapt to different audiences. So why are corporate buyers spending more and more on generic self-paced content each year? Because we haven’t got the instructor-led recipe right yet.
This session will explore:
- The future of instructor-led training, whether in a physical or virtual classroom, and how training providers can deliver a premium learning experience in this post-COVID environment.
- Ways to complement the unique skills that your trainers bring to your business, with technology that ensures courses are scalable and profitable.
- Examples of how the UK’s leading providers have adapted their training operations.
You’ll walk away from this session with practical ideas on how to sharpen your training courses and reduce the workload of your team - all through technology.
Who should attend this session:
- Training businesses who offer public training, one-off private courses and longer-term training contracts
- In-house training team who run instructor-led training to staff, partners or their network