BrightOffice Releases BrightTraining Entry-Level CRM for Training and Skills Providers
Features of BrightTraining include:
- specialist templates to import courses, trainers, and training venues
- automated course triggers that send joining instructions, course reminders, registers and qualification certificates to delegates and trainers
- a trainer diary, task module, and unlimited correspondence and document storage
- preconfigured reports and a full audit trail to view all course details and events, identify when qualifications are about to expire, etc.
- preconfigured learner delegate statuses (Confirmed, Attended, Passed etc.)
- a full training day at BrightOffice HQ or online
- marketing module with SMS and branded email and document templates for sales and course documents and correspondence
- optional built-in card payments module and industry integrations with VLEs (Moodle, Learning Assistant, LearnUpon) and accounting tools such as Sage and Xero.
Nick Nicolaou, Product Director at BrightOffice, said: “We’re very excited about the launch of BrightTraining, the newest addition to our range of sector-specific CRM software. Our product has specialist features that effectively assist training and skills providers with all aspects of course management from enquiry to qualification and renewals, thus giving them time to concentrate on growing their business.”
BrightTraining is available now from £325/month for up to five users, plus an upfront fee of £1,995. For more information, visit brightoffice.co.uk/crm/brighttraining.
About BrightOffice: Founded in 2004, BrightOffice, part of the ClearCourse group of software and integrated payments solutions, is a leading provider of sector-specific CRM software for small to medium-sized enterprises. To learn more about BrightOffice, visit brightoffice.co.uk.