Catch Ciphr and sister-brand Digits at Learning Technologies and HR Technologies’ conference and exhibition this May
Now in its 24th year, Learning Technologies, hailed as ‘Europe’s leading showcase of organisational learning and the technology used to support learning at work,’ brings another memorable free-to-attend exhibition that spans two halls worth of industry-leading learning technology providers. The exhibition will showcase the latest tech, features, and best practices — keeping you in the know for the year ahead. Find Digits at stand F65 on both days, and don’t forget to pre-book a meeting with the team for a free demo of our LMS platform.
Meanwhile, in the event’s free exhibition, Bradley Burgoyne, director of talent at Digits, part of the Ciphr Group, will be presenting a free seminar at 12.30pm in theatre 4 on 4 May. Based on the 2022 white paper – “Mind the (skills) gap,” Burgoyne’s theme delves into the possibilities of an aligned skills strategy; how collaboration between HR and L&D teams, underpinned by technology, can help drive the skills strategy of tomorrow.
‘Where HR and technology meet,’ the #HRTechUK conference and exhibition melds established brands, emerging innovators, and trailblazers under one roof. Encompassing HR and recruitment, this incredible networking opportunity provides the platform for HR leaders to have meaningful conversations about the role of technology in delivering the future of HR.
The free-to-attend #HRTechUK exhibition, potentially ‘the UK’s most important exhibition and conference for HR and recruitment professionals’ offers you the opportunity to meet with HR solutions providers for a sneak peek of their top-tier technology, and understand the latest advancements and developments in this space. Find Ciphr at stand GG20A on both days; secure your spot with our team and book a demo ahead of time to avoid disappointment.
Ciphr is proud to be delivering two free seminar sessions this year: Amanda Barnden, payroll sales manager, and Shirley Bousfield, learning specialist, are presenting “Signs you’ve outgrown your HR system (and what to do next)” at 10.15am on 3 May in seminar theatre 2. What better setting to delve into the five telltale signs it’s time to upgrade your HR tech, and the benefits of taking decisive action to elevate your HCM software.
Without skipping a beat, director of talent, Bradley Burgoyne, takes to the stage in seminar theatre 2 at 10.15am on 4 May to present Ciphr’s customer initiative. “Introducing Ciphr Academy: HR systems training from Ciphr that’ll take our customers from supporting cast to top-of-the-class” will showcase Ciphr’s new customer training platform – built on our own learning management system, Ciphr LMS – providing insight into the level of implementation and ongoing support you can expect as a Ciphr customer.
Top 10 tips for attending #LT3UK and #HRTechUK 2023
With so much variety, you’ll need to make sure you plan out your visit to get the most out of #LT23UK or #HRTechhUK.
- First things first: figure out which exhibitors are most important to you. Make a list of the ones you ‘need to see’ and the ones you ‘want to see’
- Plan your schedule so you have enough time for each meeting, and maybe even some free learning sessions. With so many talks and exhibitions to choose from, make a plan to see the ones you’re most interested in. And if there are multiple talks you want to attend, split them up with your colleagues and debrief over coffee later
- Got questions? Jot them down beforehand so you don’t forget. Also, make a list of the products and services you’re interested in so you can ask relevant questions
- What are your goals for the visit? Make sure you’re clear on what you want to achieve, and what your manager and colleagues expect of you
- If you’re going with colleagues, be strategic with which seminars and vendors you visit. You can cover more ground by working together
- Schedule meetings with exhibitors in advance to make sure you get to see everyone you want to. To book a meeting with Ciphr for either day, at either event, simply book a meeting and we’ll be in touch to schedule you in
- Don’t be shy about asking exhibitors tough questions. They’re there to help you, so make the most of it. And if they don’t know the answer, they should be able to find out for you
- Take notes during meetings and talks so you don’t forget key points. If you’re meeting with multiple suppliers, create a report to compare their offerings
- Remember to bring business cards to share with new contacts
- Wear comfy shoes and clothes, and pack light. You’ll be doing a lot of walking and picking up freebies
Remember to come say hi on 3 and 4 May or catch any of our three presentations across both days. Find Ciphr at stand GG20A at HR Technologies where we’ll be showcasing our award-winning integrated HR solutions, and our sister brand Digits at stand F65 at Learning Technologies for all things LMS/LXP. We’re looking forward to seeing you there.