Charity Learning Consortium
- Content libraries
- Learning strategy
- HR systems and services
- Leadership development
- Learning management infrastructure, methods and systems
- Organisational strategy and development
- Training materials
- Video for learning
- Blended learning
- Coaching and mentoring
At the Charity Learning Consortium we provide organisations within the third sector with:
- A customisable LMS, with additional features designed for charities
- Engaging eLearning
- Charity focused video content
- Access to regular events with like-minded professionals working within the L&D third sector.
- Technical support
- Extra resources including eBooks, top tips and case studies.
More than 200 charities and not-for-profits already benefit from collaborating with our unique organisation.
Bringing organisations together in this way enables the Consortium to offer cost- effective, quality eLearning to more than a million people in the third sector across the UK.
We’ve worked with our members to design some unique functionality into a Moodle learning management system, that we provide alongside a whole host of other benefits as part of an annual subscription.
Our collaborative concept also paves the way for eLearning success with ongoing support, fantastic networking opportunities, relevant workshops and an inspirational Charity Conference & Awards.
As a result, independent research reveals our members save twice as much money on L&D compared to non-members in the sector, are twice as likely to report positive changes in staff behaviour and almost three times more likely to report that using learning technologies has improved their organisation’s productivity.