Creating an environment to support a learning culture
In 2020 developing an effective learning culture will be one of the largest concerns for Learning & Development professionals and their organisations. With the rise of automation and the speed of changing technology, empowering your employees through a learning culture can lead to a much more stable and sustainable organisation. For many the big question is where to start and what factors can we influence in order to develop an effective Learning Culture.
In this session we’ll discuss how you can mould the physical and mental environment of your employees to develop a positive learning culture. We’ll focus on how you can start considering how your employees feel in the workplace and how this influences their attitude towards learning.
- The session will aim to spark ideas and further discussions by exploring the below areas:
- •What do we mean by “Environment”
- •The future of Work - the rise of automation and the impact it is having on our workplaces
- •The impact our environment has on us
- •How do we start to create the right environment to develop the cultures we want