Learn Smarter, Not Harder: Learning Design for the New Decade
It’s 2020 and you’re looking for ways to increase the impact of learning solutions within your organisation and improve your offering to customers, employees, and shareholders. But what should you change and how? Come and find out more in our seminar where we explore:
1. How to avoid learning interventions that waste time, effort, and money; and
2. The essential characteristics of solutions that cost less and achieve more
By leaning on research and case studies from real clients, Luke Merrick, Head of Learning Design at Junction-18, will provide practical steps and actionable insights to inspire you to take your solutions and strategies to the next level.
Junction-18 is a Glasgow based provider of bespoke digital learning solutions. We have 18 years of experience creating rich learning resources across many industries, with solutions deployed in more than 60 countries.
- Understand how to design impactful learning experiences
- Feel better prepared to create resources that meet learner needs
- Be inspired to implement new solutions and achieve stakeholder buy-in