Benefits of informal learning technology in sales enablement delivery
Sales professionals require knowledge-based learning that fits with their working pattern and this often means it needs to be delivered flexibly, and frequently. Join Giovanni Ghilardotti, as he takes us on a walk-through of how organisations might be using informal learning technology to deliver sales enablement. This talk will include some important stats around how organisations approach learning for sales professionals, and how they rate the effectiveness of different approaches delivered via learning technology.
Giovanni will also discuss some challenges and resulting actions to take when providing digital learning to your sales teams.
- In this session you will learn:
- - topic areas of most importance selected by companies for sales training;
- - challenges associated with traditional sales training;
- - how organisations rate effectiveness of different forms of digital sales training; and
- - 5 actions you can take in delivering effective training to sales teams.