LiveReview - efficiently capture SME preference in translations for e-Learning
SMEs are central to ensuring learning outcomes are met, both in the original language training and translated e-Learning programmes. They hold the expert knowledge and understand the learners. But they also have their daily responsibilities. So, how can you best engage SMEs and use their time effectively to capture their knowledge and utilise in translated courses?
- In this seminar, Global Lingo (a global digital learning and education localisation company) will discuss how:
- •Online review of translations helps streamline working with SMEs.
- •To effectively use your client’s expert knowledge within translated content while decreasing their time involvement.
- •To increase buy-in and engagement to ensure translated content delivers on the learning outcomes.
- •Moving to automated and cloud-based services is the key to optimising e-Learning localisation.