5 practical ways to embed a culture of everyday learning at scale - according to the world’s fastest-growing companies
If you work in L&D, you’ll know that failing to embed a learning culture can be devasting for growth. But the fact remains that it’s notoriously difficult to get your people to take ownership of change. In fact, research from McKinsey shows that over 70% of change efforts fail.
We’ve curated insights curated from thousands of the world’s fastest-growing companies to uncover 5 actionable tactics for embedding a lasting culture of learning at scale.
The secret? Tapping into the power of your people to create culture change from the bottom up.
Join us for this practical and actionable panel session to learn how some of the world’s fastest-growing organisations:
- Get up to 95% of their people learning and collaborating together every day
- Achieve up to 90% monthly active usage on digital learning programmes - without making them mandatory
- Transform perceptions so people see digital tools as something they want to use, not something they have to use
- Build powerful peer learning networks that make a tangible and measurable impact on the bottom line
- Give people the tools to start a movement - whatever the culture change they’re trying to drive
We’ll be joined by special guests from world-leading organisations who’ll share their insight on how to create culture change you can be proud of.
- Take away a 5 step framework on how to tap into the power of your people
- Find out what motivates people to participate in daily self-directed learning
- Understand key learning activation techniques the likes of Barclays, Dow Jones and Jaguar Land Rover use to drive transformation at scale