Joining the micro-learning dots: Creating a high impact experience using bite size learning
Micro-learning is being sold as an instant win for busy learners who lack the time to engage in traditional long form learning. It is perfect for on the job support, but what about when we want to achieve real behaviour change. How can we join up the micro-learning dots to drive on-going performance improvement throughout the organisation? We’ll look at this and more in this session.
- take micro-learning beyond the breaking up of traditional e-learning content
- create impactful micro-learning experiences that are underpinned by proven learning theory
- affect real behaviour change through micro-learning
- stitch together a diverse set of micro-learning to create a cohesive programme
- allow learners to take control of developing their own skills in the areas that benefit them and the organisation