Smartphones ready? Support a continuous learning culture with user-generated video
Looking to establish a culture of continuous learning in your organisation? Scalable, time-effective and human, user-generated video can go a long way to democratise learning and support people on your transformation journey. From role-modelling new ways of working to developing critical future skills, real people sharing real experiences is powerful. But, how do you go about it? We’ve compiled our top 25 applications of video storytelling to support culture change.
- Find out how to get started with user-generated video plus the role it can play in your 2020 strategy:
- •Building a business case for user-generated video in your organisation.
- •Fostering a work environment that aids user-generated content.
- •Understanding potential pitfalls and how to overcome them.
- •25 practical applications to support continuous learning.
- •Repurposing tips to make the most of your content.