How to use intelligent data to design truly strategic learning experiences
Why do so few organisations use intelligent data, well, intelligently? They lack a model for how to do so strategically.
The value of intelligent data is its ability to help organisations make informed decisions about how to best support their employees' development and career growth. Through the use of Strategic Learning Experience Design (SLED), intelligent data can be leveraged to create more effective, engaging, and personalised training experiences that help employees reach their desired potential and drive measurable business success.
In this session, we will cover the 5 key elements of SLED used by Learning Pool to design and deliver truly strategic learning experiences.
The SLED Model:
● Hypothesize - understand the goals of the learning experience
● Analyse - all available data points
● Personalise - to each employee's unique needs and goals
● Optimise - Iterate, and replicate effective training elements
● Realise - measure against baseline data to realise and share successes
We will share real-world examples of how, with our help, global organisations are breaking from the confines of the SCORM course and SLEDing into utilising Intelligent data to design truly effective corporate training programs.