Using Skills to Supercharge your Talent Management Strategy
Skills are key to achieving peak performance across your organisation. Join Christoph Küffer and Lindsey Coode to find out how easy it can be to understand your organisation's skills landscape and use this knowledge to help design and drive a game-changing talent management strategy that will ensure you have the skills your organisation needs to succeed - no matter what the future holds. We’ll also look at how, by putting an organisation's people at the heart of everything we do, we can not only increase internal skills and capability but also improve staff retention via clear skills pathways, equity and internal mobility.
● The importance of knowing the skills you have in your organisation now and those you will need in the future
● How to get started with skills-based talent management
● How an effective skills strategy can improve staff engagement and retention
● Upskilling and reskilling your people so they can perform at their best
● How to close skills gaps via effective interventions