Government guidelines or travel restrictions
If you book your conference place and you find yourself in any of the below scenarios after 31 March 2023, we'll be happy to move your place to the following year’s event, help you transfer your place to a colleague or we will provide you with a credit for a future event of your choice.
- The state or country you live in issues advice not to travel to London
- The state or country you live in imposes a quarantine on those returning from travel to the United Kingdom
- There's a further lockdown phase in the state or country you live in.
Postponement or cancellation
In the unlikely event that the event is postponed or cancelled, your booking would move to the new date in 2023 or you will be offered a credit to any future event if the new dates are not convenient.
If the event is cancelled altogether, you would have all of the above options or would be issued a full refund if that was your preferred option.
COVID safe event
Your safety is important to us and to ensure a safe environment for all, everyone will need to show proof of their COVID-19 status to attend Learning Technologies. This will need to be one of the following.
- NHS COVID Pass - proof of full course of vaccination via the NHS App or online NHS COVID Pass Service. Your second vaccination must have been administered 14 days or more before the event.
- Proof of negative Lateral Flow Test result via email/text (FREE) from NHS, taken within 48 hours of arriving to the event.
- Proof of natural immunity – proof of a positive PCR test taken within 180 days of the event, following completion of the self-isolation period.
If you have any queries regarding any of the above please call the conference team on +44 (0) 208 092 6791 or email email@example.com