latest show news
- A guide to coaching for performance at January’s Learning Technologies Conference
- Learning for the YouTube generation
- show all news stories
Creating a social learning environment
Lars Morch, Product Sales Manager - Enterprise Social Collaboration, SuccessFactors
Creating a social learning environment has become an increasingly important priority for managers and executives in HR, learning, and knowledge management. In this session, Lars Morch from SuccessFactors, an SAP company, will discuss how social learning has enabled organisations to support a blended learning approach, accelerate onboarding and improve collaboration.
Social learning has allowed organisations to increase the return on learning investment by complimenting formal training with videos, recordings, wikis, blogs, and polls. By adding a social community to virtual and traditional classrooms, information can be easily and more widely distributed, resulting in a 24/7 learning culture.
Lars will be paying particular attention to:
- How organisations have used social learning to compliment an existing blended learning approach
- The improved time-to-contribution from new employees through faster onboarding
- Performance and goal management resulting in closer alignment to business strategies