latest show news
- A guide to coaching for performance at January’s Learning Technologies Conference
- Learning for the YouTube generation
- show all news stories
Wednesday 30th January 2013
Theatre 1 12:30 - 13:00
Moving to mobile for learning and performance
Maria van Vlodrop, General Manager EMEA CERTPOINT Systems and Stephany Wilson, e-Learning Manager, Sonic, America’s Drive-in
While many organisations are still thinking about delivering mobile learning, a few are already doing it. On the way they are discovering the benefits, the challenges and the unexpected impact of using mobile devices at work.
This session – a conversation between Stephany Wilson of US fast food chain Sonic and Maria van Vlodrop, General Manager CERTPOINT Systems EMEA – will look at how Sonic has deployed mobile devices to provide learning, information and performance support across its franchises nationwide.
Facilitating the conversation will be Learning Technologies Conference chairman Donald H Taylor.
- The advantages of mobile delivery
- Getting content right
- How user experience varies across devices
- Gaining executive and manager support
- Are they learning and does it matter?