Wednesday 30th January 2013
Theatre 2 11:45 - 12:15
Tin Can experience: how we learn and work
Paul Burns, Head of Technology, Brightwave
We're moving beyond the restrictions of a linear e-learning course into a continuously online world of resources and connections. Learning, even for work, is more granular, less formal and more mobile than ever.
It's no longer enough (or relevant) to simply track formal learning on an LMS. How we learn needs to better integrate with our work.
- What is Tin Can Experience?
- How could it be used and do we need it?
- Capturing and valuing informal learning
- Using Learning Analytics to improve learner experience
- Improving performance in a multi-device world
- Theory presentation