latest show news
- A guide to coaching for performance at January’s Learning Technologies Conference
- Learning for the YouTube generation
- show all news stories
Wednesday 30th January 2013
Theatre 3 13:15 - 13:45
Kia UK drives their training process forward with a digital workbook solution
Ian Goswell, Academy Manager, Kia Motors (UK) Ltd
This seminar is a case study on the innovative Digital Workbook used by Kia Motors UK as part of their blended training strategy.
A year ago Ian Goswell, Kia Motors (UK) Limited Academy Manager, came to Learning Technologies 2012 with the sole intention of finding a digital workbook solution that could match up to his vision. After extensive market research, Kia eventually chose Coloni Ltd who offered the best interpretation and solution to Ian’s concept.
This case study will summarise:
- Ian’s vision and quest for a Digital Workbook
- The development of Coloni’s digital workbook and its integration with Kia Motors (UK) Limited’s Learning Management System
- Benefits of digital verses printed workbooks
- The future of the workbook’s role in Kia UK’s Training Academy