latest show news
- A guide to coaching for performance at January’s Learning Technologies Conference
- Learning for the YouTube generation
- show all news stories
Information on Learning Technologies 2014 will be available from September 2013.The Learning Technologies exhibition, now in its 14th year, is Europe's leading showcase of organisational learning and the technology used to support learning at work. And it continues to grow in importance, value and attendance year on year.
With more than 230 exhibitors, 120 free seminars and over 5,000 visitors, a visit to Learning Technologies 2014 and the co-located Learning and Skills 2014 exhibition will give you all the information and inspiration you need to move your business forward in today's knowledge-based economy.
- See the latest advances in workplace learning and learning technology
- Experience how learning technologies are influencing how and what we learn at work
- Meet the leading learning providers currently shaping the way we learn and develop corporate skills
- Choose from over 120 free seminars to attend during the two-day exhibition
- Network with more than 5,000 L&D professionals at the exhibition
- Visit the co-located Learning and Skills exhibition to give you the complete picture of corporate L&D today
- Join the Learning and Skills Group - and network throughout the year with your peers.
how to register
- Entry to the exhibition is FREE - Register Now
- For exhibition enquiries please call + 44 (0) 1730 817600
- Keep me informed of all the latest event developments
For further information on the Learning Technologies exhibiton please call +44 (0)1730 817600 or email email@example.com