Creating a culture of learning in organisations today is a trend that has come to the fore in the last 12months. But the concepthas extensive roots and equally, huge potential and scope for the future. Here, we’ll explore real-world examples of organisations that are successfully embedding a true learning culture which drives their people to continuously learn, develop and improve their performance.
Embedding a culture of learning in your organisation
In a fast-moving world where change is the only constant, it pays to have people who are agile and adaptive. L&D can shape your people’s skills to ensure your organisation not just survives but thrives in an uncertain future. Discover how L&D can lead from the front with learning initiatives that fit the broader cultural context and embed learning that is easy to love. We will hear from two organisations, one very established and one just a few years old, to understand how to create a real culture of learning today.
- Understanding your people and what they need vs what they want
- Talking their language and creating the right learning for their unique context
- Digital considerations and how to take your learning culture into the digital age
- Selecting the right suppliers and nurturing those relationships
- Maintaining engagement and embedding this culture for the long term