T2S1 - Future of L&D
The 9 levers of EdTech transformation: how to skip failing fast and leapfrog into the future
Based on her experience advising Fortune Global 500 companies, and on the EdTech provider side, NilesNolen co-founder Amanda Nolen will talk about the nine key levers of transformation. She will be joined by Catalina Schveninger, ex-CLO of Vodafone and HR generalist, who will share best practices and mistakes to avoid. They will also provide practical tips about how to get started, going beyond the theory to help you make real change, focusing on how to get workforce learning and development right.
- How L&D and talent can work together to ‘right skill’ the broader workforce
- Informing decisions with data and analytics, not just instinct
- Why buffet-style self-directed learning is not enough
- The under-estimated art of stakeholder management
- Technology: What your EdTech vendor may not tell you