T2S2 - Learning analytics
Using data to understand the link between engagement, adoption and impact - and then taking action
Peter Manniche Riber
If you have a technology platform of any sort, you have data, lots of data. But do you have data from the right sources (the business, not just L&D)? And are you doing more than simply reporting on that data? This sessions looks at how we can use data to understand where L&D is working, how to improve it, and how to link L&D’s activity through to impact on the business.
- Feeding your data lake with the right sources
- Using data to improve engagement with L&D
- Creating and tuning behavioural nudges based on data
- Exploring correlations between L&D and operational data
- Data principles you can adopt and work to
A single source of truth: how learning analytics drives innovation and decision making at Novartis
In an ideal world, organisational data comes from a single, pure, trustworthy source. It’s the foundation that decision making can be confidently built on. The reality in almost every organisation is that data comes from a range of sources, in different formats, and with varying degrees of reliability. Making your systems share data is no simple task, but for today’s organisations, it is essential.
- Integrating learning systems and their data
- Working with legacy systems – especially LMSs
- Creating different types of dashboards
- Navigating the complex politics to do this effectively
- Moving from historical transcripts to real-time data