T2S3 - Learning impact
Using data to support higher-impact learning
As L&D professionals become more familiar with the use of data, new possibilities open up. The data on learning at work no longer stops at simply knowing how many people attended a course. It includes understanding how behaviours are changing after a range of learning events. And data can drive effective personalisation of learning paths and adaptive delivery. The impacts of these smarter uses of data include faster time to competence, reduced course drop-out rates and increased efficiency. In this session find out how organisations are seeing success with these approaches right now.
- Real-world examples of putting data to work
- Improving impact through data-driven adaptive learning
- How to get buy-in from all stakeholders
- Going beyond surface-level data
- The value in correlations