- Learning management infrastructure, methods and systems
- Mobile learning solutions
- Blended learning
- Virtual classroom technology and services
- Classroom training
- Collaborative learning and technology
At LMS365, we aim to empower organizations in the modern digital workplace through learning so that everyone can #LearnLikeYou. With millions of users in 60+ countries globally, it is the only cloud-based learning platform built into Microsoft 365. Our seamless integration with the host of Microsoft's modern workplace tools, makes LMS365 more than just a platform for employee learning and training management; it becomes an all-in-one integrated learning solution for the digital age.
Come say hi to the team at C15 or join one of our sessions:
- Maximizing Microsoft Teams for Learning
- Boosting Your Blended Instructor-Led Training: Best Practices
- Using Microsoft 365 to Build a Democratized Learning Environment
- What’s New in Microsoft Teams: 2023 Highlights
With LMS365 inside your Microsoft Teams platform, learning can be a part of your day-to-day and delivered in the flow of work.
With LMS365, companies can create a rich, browser-based learning experience through the intranet or a training portal in SharePoint.
Prove the effectiveness of learning in your organization with LMS365 and Power BI tracking and reporting tools.
Enable on-the-go training for firstline and remote workers with the LMS365 mobile app.
Bring structured courses and training plans from your LMS365 solution into the flow of work.
LMS365 has been recognized as a second-time Solid Performer on the 2023 Fosway 9-Grid™ for Learning Systems.
Despite the challenging market conditions, LMS365 has been making waves in the learning industry this past year - ending 2022 with absolutely phenomenal results.