Hacking the LMS Evaluation Process: Strategies and Considerations for a Smooth Selection
When looking for a new Learning Management System, it can be difficult to figure out where to start. There are a multitude of questions that must be asked, starting with the broader questions around: What functionality is critical to help my organisation reach our L&D goals? Does the type of technology I use matter? How are my goals going to shift or change in the next few years?
The process of evaluating learning platforms and sorting through all the different functionality and hosting options and functionality available in the market can seem daunting, but during this session, you will learn how to simplify the evaluation process by identifying the top LMS considerations and the most important questions you need to ask the companies you are evaluating.
- Join Benn Cass, Customer Solutions Architect at eThink Education, to explore:
- The LMS functionality you should consider (and not consider) when evaluating new solutions, including integrations, reporting, mobile capabilities, and accessible design.
- Why the type of technology your LMS uses is important, including significant considerations regarding data ownership, security, LMS configuration, product updates and most importantly, support.
- How and if the type of technology your LMS uses will support the functionality you will need to meet your LMS goals.
- What is available in the ever-changing eLearning ecosystem and how to pick an LMS that will fit your current needs and adapt to your changing needs in the future.
- How to create an LMS RFP to ensure selection of the best possible vendor/platform.