At the coal face of instructional design
With ten years in online learning, offers an ‘in the trenches’ guide to instructional design. Which methodologies should be used to help achieve the learning outcomes? What’s the best media to use to engage learners? And how do you employ technology in a way that enhances the learning experience, rather than detract from it? Using case studies, will share the techniques and tips he and his team use to deliver exceptional learning experiences for their clients.
In this session you’ll discover:
- tried and tested instructional design techniques that really work
- approaches to working with clients in a way that is truly collaborative
- how to make your online learning a compelling experience for learners
- which media is best to use in various circumstances
- how to avoid classic instructional design mistakes