The Interactive eBook
This session discusses eBooks and the way they have developed. We cover the advent of Digital Rights Managements software and the protection of files; the move to intuitive multi-platform eBooks with the ability to record notes, embed video and send text to speech. The ability to work on the eBook off-line as well as on-line. We then go on to discuss the analytics available from eBooks and the ability to link to assessment tools.
We have come a long way since the days when training companies were afraid to share their material electronically, as a PDF say, because of concerns for the protection of their intellectual property. The eBook has now become a highly interactive and secure learning tool.
- How Digital Rights Management software works and secures files
- How eBooks can be read and used off-line
- Making notes and highlighting in an electronic book
- Embedded video and interactive questions in a book
- Analytics and assessment tools from eBooks