T1S4 - Artificial intelligence
AI in L&D: where are we, what's changing and what should you do?
What is the current state of AI in L&D? Clue: not as advanced as it could be. This key session will address why many organizations have been tentative in starting with AI. It explores the challenges and opportunities presented by AI and looks at both cases where it has been used well, and the common reasons for slow adoption.
While AI is largely used currently in enhancing content creation, it has wide possibilities in personalisation and other areas. The session offers practical insights into overcoming the hype surrounding AI, ensuring data privacy, and complying with regulatory standards. It’s an essential guide for those looking to lead their organizations into the future of learning, offering both visionary ideas and actionable strategies.
- Exploring AI's potential in L&D and the barriers to adoption
- Personalizing learning experiences with AI technology
- Going beyond content creation
- Navigating data privacy and security challenges
- Getting started and keeping informed