T2S6 - Enterprise learning
Running successful multi-national learning technology implementations
Managing multi-national learning technology implementation is more complex than it might seem at first view. Delivering to two countries is more than twice as complex than delivering to a single country because of the factors involved: multiple languages, cultures, practices, data sets, systems…, each needing to be tackled and then maintained. Deployments can become vastly times more complex with each additional country.
Join us to learn about the challenges of language diversity and the need for customised training approaches to suit different business models and regional needs. How do you balance the need for different content sources with the need for consistent quality? Is there a single best approach, or does the choice of a centralised, de-centralised or federated model depend on circumstances? Join us to discuss all of this and more.
- Localization and translation: creating and maintaining content
- Ensuring consistent training quality globally
- Creating a single source of reliable data from different systems
- Comparing centralised and federated delivery
- Ensuring support for deskless workers