Delivering great L&D when resources are tight
‘What barriers do you face meeting your goals in 2022?’ asked the L&D Global Sentiment Survey. One of the most common answers from over 3,500 respondents: resources. Don’t expect things to get any easier in 2023. So when times are rough, how do you make sure that you’re getting the most from every part of your limited time and money? Our panellists on this lively session include practitioners from the private and public sector in the UK, and a European L&D community leader. Their wide-ranging perspectives all agree on one thing: you can do great L&D in tough times, if you follow some key principles.
· Setting your pole star of organisational impact
· Making the best use of an irreplaceable resource: your own time
· The practicalities of budget management
· The fine art of prioritisation and why it’s your friend when things are tight
· Why buy when you can borrow? Smart ways of getting more without spending a penny